Our Commitment to Safety for our Guests and Staff
We want our visitors to know that the health and safety of our guests as well as our staff is of the utmost importance to us. We have and will continue to prioritize visitor health and safety, even if doing so comes at an additional cost to our business. As such we have joined others in the Lake George Region in taking the Health & Safety Pledge.
This post will outline just some of the many steps we're taking in accordance with state guidelines:
- Enforcing social distancing requirements
- Following 50% allowable occupancy requirements for our tasting room (reservation recommended!)
- All staff will wear masks at all times
- All guests are required to wear masks while they are not seated
- Touch-less Hand Sanitizer stations are available
- Hospital-grade cleaning and disinfecting supplies and procedures are being used to clean
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas have been adjusted to increase space between parties.